We offer you these important care and maintenance tips so that you can enjoy your rug for years to come! Regular cleaning and timely care will prevent major repairs down the road!
Keeping your rug beautiful!
All rugs need to be cleaned regularly in order to maintain their shine and beauty. If your rug is in a high-traffic area, you might need to get it done every year. No matter how often it is needed, though, we're here to make sure it's done right!
At home care for your rug
Your gorgeous oriental rug needs more than just occasional cleaning. It needs regular vacuuming too.
When you vacuum your rug, start with the back as this will help push all the dirt up and out so that vacuuming the front is more effective.
Other tips from us to you
- Turn your rug 180 degrees regularly
- This will help the fibers rebound
- Blot or dab spills with paper towels
- Dab water on the spot to dilute
- Use mild dish detergent on spots
- Elevate wet areas to dry it properly
- Never use harsh chemicals
- Call a professional if you're unsure